As the restrictions ease from the snap lockdown, some procedures including wearing masks and others need to be made mandatory upon entering the gym.
- Masks will be mandatory at the gym upon entry. They will need to be worn during your workouts.
- Reserve yourself into class.
- Please scan yourself in to the SAFEWA app QR code at the front desk.
- Make sure the coach checks you in to class.
- Spray and Disinfect all equipment after use including all surfaces touched and sweat you may have dripped on the floor.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after your workout. Hygiene is important.
If you have any trouble with the above, let us know and we can help you to troubleshoot.
Thank you for your cooperation FibreFam in these challenging times. Let us all play a part.
The Good thing is we are back in the gyms are are allowed to train and workout again. Let us all be grateful for that. There are others around the world who are not in the same heaven as us.